Sunday, March 16, 2008
We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start
(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
(chorus)
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
(chorus)
In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you
陪你熬夜聊天到爆肝也没关系
陪你逛街逛成扁平足也没关系
超感谢你让我重生整个o r z
让我重新认识 love
(l o v e! l o v e!)
恋爱i n g happy i n g
心情就像是坐上一台喷射机
恋爱i n g 改变 i n g
改变了黄昏黎明
有你都心跳到不行
你是空气但是好闻胜过了空气
你是阳光但是却能照进半夜里
水能载舟也能煮粥喂饱了生命
你就是维他命l o v e
未来某年某月某日某时某分某秒
某人某地某种永远的心情
不会忘记此刻l o v e
l o v e! l o v e!
黄昏黎明整个到恋爱i n g
我问为什么 那女孩传简讯给我
而你为什么 不解释低着头沉默
我该相信你很爱我 不愿意敷衍我
还是明白 你已不想挽回什么
想问为什么 我不再是你的快乐
可是为什么 却苦笑说我都懂了
自尊常常将人拖着 把爱都走曲折
假装了解是怕 真相太赤裸裸
狼狈比失去难受
我怀念的是无话不说
我怀念的是一起作梦
我怀念的是争吵以后 还是想要爱你的冲动
我记得那年生日
也记得那一首歌
记得那片星空
最紧的右手
最暖的胸口
谁记得
谁忘了
想问为什么 我不再是你的快乐
可是为什么 却苦笑说我都懂了
自尊常常将人拖着 把爱都走曲折
假装了解是怕 真相太赤裸裸
狼狈比失去难受
我怀念的是无话不说
我怀念的是一起作梦
我怀念的是争吵以后 还是想要爱你的冲动
我记得那年生日
也记得那一首歌
记得那片星空
最紧的右手
最暖的胸口
谁忘了
我怀念的是无言感动
我怀念的是绝对炽热
我怀念的是你很激动 求我原谅抱得我都痛
我记得你在背后
也记得我颤抖着
记得感觉汹涌
最美的烟火
最长的相拥
谁爱得太自由
谁过头太远了
谁要走我的心
谁忘了那就是承诺
谁自顾自地走
谁忘了看着我
谁让爱变沉重
谁忘了要给你温柔
我怀念的
我还有想要爱你的冲动
我记得那年生日
也记得那一首歌
记得那片星空
最紧的右手
最暖的胸口
我放手
我让座
假洒脱
谁懂我多么不舍得
太爱了
所以我
没有哭
没有说
The songs are nice i guess (: Enjoy ba! I've been too detatched from all you guys to type shoutouts like what's up here ><
The journey is still not complete yet, there's still YL night, Atlantis and Bike Hike before we officially step down as the 33rd.... so let's all do our best from now onwards and forget the past glitches and problems! Looking forward and not turning back to rest on the past fantastic memories should be the way to go (: jiayou ba 33rd (: If you know you can, you can ^_^
Lokky
p.s. the new template damn nice. BLACK SIA! (:




