Sunday, April 29, 2007

SONG (:

STARSHIP - Nothing's gonna stop us now!

[edit] I couldn't post the video so yup I settled for the link. [/edit]

Haha this is a REALLY old song, but it's got really touching and apt lyrics! Just felt like sharing it with you all. :D

"Please love this CCA. OAC, is a CCA that will die without love, without attention, without sacrifice. It needs passion to grow, to be strong.

Others may think that OAC is ridiculous; OAC is dumb. But, they just do not understand.

I think, somehow we need to constantly remind ourselves how much YL means to us. How the people from We! have filled the void in our hearts. How we have found friends that will forever bind, and formed a spirit that should never die."

They say we're crazy, what do they know!
Put your hands in my hands baby don't ever look back.
Let the world around us, just fall apart.
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart <3

yuhui of WE!. 12:06 AM