Sunday, April 22, 2007
not green not red not yellow!
POST-YL BLUES, ahhhhhhhh!
Everything I want to say has been said, and well! There's nothing more I can say now, only I LOVE YOU! Every single one of you (: And I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making the past month one of the best times of my life. (Really!)
The future lies uncertain, but what is important is that we all remember, every single one of us, the experiences that we went through together as a batch. Stand tall, stand proud! You're an indispensable part of We!<33 and YL 07, and, COME WHAT MAY, that's all that matters.
Everything I want to say has been said, and well! There's nothing more I can say now, only I LOVE YOU! Every single one of you (: And I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for making the past month one of the best times of my life. (Really!)
The future lies uncertain, but what is important is that we all remember, every single one of us, the experiences that we went through together as a batch. Stand tall, stand proud! You're an indispensable part of We!<33 and YL 07, and, COME WHAT MAY, that's all that matters.




