Monday, April 9, 2007
NI HAO :)
hi all! please check your emails or the 33rd gmail for updates on the proposed programme for YL night :)
and people in charge of passing messages to the rest of the group:
apaches - liangxun
cherokees - marilyn/yufeng
comanches - eileen
navajos - sherene
pawnees - liping
shawnees - laiyee
ay actually i can't remember who the I/Cs are ahahaha tell me if there are any errors!
also, we need to confirm a next meeting/dance session! if there isn't already one, is thursday okay for everyone? 3.15pm @ near oac bench. I/Cs pls reply at tagboard to acknowledge that you've seen this! if there is already one, just ignore this last part and go along with the original time.)
sherene :)
and people in charge of passing messages to the rest of the group:
apaches - liangxun
cherokees - marilyn/yufeng
comanches - eileen
navajos - sherene
pawnees - liping
shawnees - laiyee
ay actually i can't remember who the I/Cs are ahahaha tell me if there are any errors!
also, we need to confirm a next meeting/dance session! if there isn't already one, is thursday okay for everyone? 3.15pm @ near oac bench. I/Cs pls reply at tagboard to acknowledge that you've seen this! if there is already one, just ignore this last part and go along with the original time.)
sherene :)




