Sunday, April 22, 2007

YL Nite 07. :D

Hahah yeah can see that so many pple r having post YL blues here lol. Feels lyk smth is missing now that YL nite has ended. Lyk no more staying back to teach u guys our dance, suddenly feels lyk sch life is slightly emptier than b4. Cant really decide if these 2 wks has passed by damn fast or damn slow. I jus noe that thru all these time we haf all worked hard to make this event a success, to give a memorable conclusion to YLTC. Sigh YLTC seems so long ago, n Im starting to get post YLTC blues again. :( Jus watching the vid ytd, of all our pics during the 5 day camp, everything jus came flooding back. Everything that we haf endured tgt as a batch, from being strangers to close frens. And of course seeing the faces of those who are going to leave us makes me feel damn sad also. Lyk fellow navas Hong Shen, Edison n Hui Min! :( From 9 navas to 6 now. Boohoos. Will surely miss all the times we haf tgt as a grp. :((

Ahh ok I shld stop feeling so depressed here, esp since YL nite was such a success ytd. Although we were all scrambling arnd b4 the snrs came, lookng for lost cameras n what not, it all turned out q well. Er apart frm nava screwing up our mv spoofs that is LOL. BUT the point is that we all had fun yeah? I slept until 12.30 pm this morning larh. And I laughed so ard during Miss YL that I haf a sore throat now. Ack. Hahah all thanks to Lokky n his antics. XP

Alrite anw jus wanna say GOOD JOB GUYS! *gives a pat on everyone's back* I noe some of u totally had a dance crash course on sat, but at least u all put in effort n the dance was pretty successful. (according to the eyes on the back of my head.) :D Yeah the We! spirit shall nvr die!

[Rachel <33]

BoAvrilrock of WE!. 4:00 PM