Sunday, April 22, 2007
Post YL Nite
Hey people, this is my first time blogging here. YL nite has ended and it has been a great experience working with all of you. (: I will never forget how I went around asking people from different groups for their yl photos, how I died trying to use mac so I switched back to windows movie maker, how I selected photos from hundreds of photos, how I painted some white paint on the banner, how I painted some souvenirs and ended up with black paint on my uniform that couldn't be washed off (maybe thinner would help), how I pasted transparencies onto those black boards and then to the boxes, how we took 154 together to Clementi and then to IMM, how Shi Xian and I rushed to buy the presents (irrelevant but I love Belgian chocs), how Lokky used so much strength whenever we did the 32nd dance and how uncoordinated my limbs were and so on. Through all these, I've talked to more people and I guess I've come to know some of you better. It's amazing how 5 days and 4 nights plus pre camps brought us together. I will never regret knowing this bunch of hyper, lovable and high people called WE!




