Sunday, October 7, 2007

Open House Groupings

Key:
People who indicated
People who did not indicate
I/C for sub committee

Sub-committees

1. Souvenirs
· Liping
· Yufeng
· Laiyee

· Kevin
· Marilyn
· Shibao

· Melissa (i/c)

2. Structure
· Jacky
· Eileen
· Weimin
· Ming Yew

· Jia Min (i/c)

3. Publicity
· Sandra
· Shu Liang
· Sherene

· LiangXun
· Guan Hui
· Jiin Shuian

· Kai Qing (i/c)

4. Pamphlet
· Shengwei
· Zhen chao

· Rachel
· Wenqing (i/c)
· Hoe Kit (i/c)

5. Booth Display
· Shi Xian
· Yuhui
· Junice
· Li Tang

· Brandon (i/c)

Credit to Mel. :)

Your respective I/Cs should SMS you to arrange for a meeting best by tomorrow so do keep your hps with you. I'm meeting Zongxiao tomorrow to know about last year's OH yep. :)

For respective job scopes, please refer to my previous post. Thanks!

kaiqing of WE!. 8:56 PM