Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Just watch (: Sums up what I'm thinking now at the moment.
Nice song btw (: Speaks a lot more than what words could convey imho. and GOOD JOB EVERYBODY FOR THE PIONEERING STRUCTURE ^_^
WE!OAC <33
-Lokky
WE! are 33rd OAC
of WE!.
11:32 PM
We!
33rd OAC
Notes
33rd OAC
Brandon Tung
Chee Li Ping
Chong Li Tang
Chuah Yuhui
Eileen Oh
Ge Shuliang
Han Wenqing
Jacky Yap
Junice Er
Kevin Chan
Kok
Lee Guan Hui
Lim Ming Yew
Lo Sheng Wei
Lokky
Loke Lai Yee
Marilyn Ho
Mel
Pek Shi Bao
Rachel Goh
Sandra Loh
Sherene Lo
Jam
SSX
Sim Zhen Chao
Tan Hoe Kit
Thia Kai Qing
Tok
Reminiscence
hello people! =D--please spread the word--tmr is p...
when I found you I was blessed
HEY. after a (longlonglonglonglong)^n time, I FINA...
YL OUTING II
ares fac outing pics
WE? stands for WHY EMO? STOP EMOING LA. ive been m...
SONG (:
The smile on your face let's me know that you need...
We're splitting.YL nite is over. We no longer have...
Photos for YL nite
Best used with 1024x768 resolution
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]