Sunday, August 10, 2008

Invest Photos (finally!)

Okay first guys I would like to apologise for the laaaaaaaaaag :P I've been busy with a lot of things this week, etc etc, but I know you don't want to hear my feeble excuses. To make up for it I've posted up almost all the photos I have. Photo spam time!

(btw I experimented with different settings when taking the photos so I apologise if yours is a bit blurred)

OAC = Outdoor Astronomy Club?
Zhen Rui displays his talent at karaoke gives a speech
CQMs
Treasurers (RUN WEI CHANG)

Secretaries

Sea Chiefs initation: Notice how Lokky is firing so fast, his picture is blurred :P
5 Sea Chiefs + 1 Sea Lao Ma

Adventure Chiefs
Land Chiefs
QMs

Air Chiefs - To infinity and beyond! ^^

P & O (& S) Chiefs
Pei Yit doesn't like mealworms :(
Kai Qing shows no mercy (I really like the time lapse effect here XD)
...seems like they don't like Eno much, wonder why >)
First Aid Chiefs (are openly encouraging potentially dangerous Eno consumption)
OAC Fall Fashion '08

PTIs
Finally invested, the 34th celebrate the beginning of their term in characteristic OAC fashion - with a session of self-torture.
Sundance
Pledge
Valerie: Ooeeiii! Stop taking photos of me!! *giggles*
OAC 美女照 *cough*

And finally, after all the serious parts are over, it's time to camwhore!

Jacky and Zhen Chao really want to join the 菜鸟 and Friends club
Sir, let's take an NCC photo sir!
Mugshot
You can never have too many 排斥 Sherene pics - the foot is a nice touch
OAC家大团员

Even more pictures here

Enjoy what's left of your weekend 8)

Fooby of WE!. 11:57 PM