Friday, March 28, 2008
CAS camp
With all the excitement from YLTC and all the random videos and posters that everyone posted, my post went all the way to the bottom.. ): and people FORGOT (U) about it.
But no worries, because WE ARE BACK with updates!
Take a look at your working committees! ((:
Overall I/Cs: Eileen and Rachel
Logistics: provide/ allocate equipment and manpower to prepare activities
1. Wei Min (A I/C) 2. Junice 3. Li Tang 4. Lai Yee 5. Jia Min (I/C) 6. Wen Qing 7. Jacky 8. Guan Hui 9. Shi Bao 10. Shi Xian 11. Shu Liang 12. Liangxun
Welfare/ Admin: providing First Aid, taking attendance, babysit children that are not cooperative/fit to participate in the camp, taking care of their meals
1. Zhen Chao (I/C) 2. Yufeng 3. Kai Qing (A I/C) 4. Sherene 5. Marilyn 6. Shengwei
Group Leaders: taking care of the children, making sure they're having fun and not missing in some other part of the campus
1. Liping and Kevin 2. Yu Hui and Brandon 3. Melissa and Hoe Kit 4. Sandra and Ming Yew
We will brief you on Monday when we reach CAS again! (: So remember to meet at OAC bench at 3.35pm on Monday! (People whose lessons end at 4 or later/ cannot make it inform Rachel or me)
Basically, you've planned everything for the camp last year, so we're just editting the proposals to suit the venue and the age of the children. That's the main objective of the recee. So if you DON'T remember what you're in charge of,
Air Chiefs: Ice Breakers; Sea Chiefs: Trail; Land Chiefs: Orienteering and Treasure Hunt; P&O Chiefs: P&O; QMs - Outdoor Cooking; Survial Chiefs: Survival; First Aid Chiefs: First Aid; PTIs: Team Building Games; Exco: Campfire
As you can already see, the duties are not equally distributed to everyone, so a lot of communication is required. Yeah.
For your information, there're 2 age groups for the camp - the smaller children (5-9), and the not so small children (9-11). It's really quite messy. So, when planning for your activities, you can really give more thought to your activities. Rachel and I have included VERY CONSTRUCTIVE comments! :D:D
Hmm. As many things are not fixed yet, be prepared for changes. Yeah. (: Be EXCITED for CAS camp! as you are for YL NIGHT! atlantis anddd... bike hike. :D
Eileen
But no worries, because WE ARE BACK with updates!
Take a look at your working committees! ((:
Overall I/Cs: Eileen and Rachel
Logistics: provide/ allocate equipment and manpower to prepare activities
1. Wei Min (A I/C) 2. Junice 3. Li Tang 4. Lai Yee 5. Jia Min (I/C) 6. Wen Qing 7. Jacky 8. Guan Hui 9. Shi Bao 10. Shi Xian 11. Shu Liang 12. Liangxun
Welfare/ Admin: providing First Aid, taking attendance, babysit children that are not cooperative/fit to participate in the camp, taking care of their meals
1. Zhen Chao (I/C) 2. Yufeng 3. Kai Qing (A I/C) 4. Sherene 5. Marilyn 6. Shengwei
Group Leaders: taking care of the children, making sure they're having fun and not missing in some other part of the campus
1. Liping and Kevin 2. Yu Hui and Brandon 3. Melissa and Hoe Kit 4. Sandra and Ming Yew
We will brief you on Monday when we reach CAS again! (: So remember to meet at OAC bench at 3.35pm on Monday! (People whose lessons end at 4 or later/ cannot make it inform Rachel or me)
Basically, you've planned everything for the camp last year, so we're just editting the proposals to suit the venue and the age of the children. That's the main objective of the recee. So if you DON'T remember what you're in charge of,
Air Chiefs: Ice Breakers; Sea Chiefs: Trail; Land Chiefs: Orienteering and Treasure Hunt; P&O Chiefs: P&O; QMs - Outdoor Cooking; Survial Chiefs: Survival; First Aid Chiefs: First Aid; PTIs: Team Building Games; Exco: Campfire
As you can already see, the duties are not equally distributed to everyone, so a lot of communication is required. Yeah.
For your information, there're 2 age groups for the camp - the smaller children (5-9), and the not so small children (9-11). It's really quite messy. So, when planning for your activities, you can really give more thought to your activities. Rachel and I have included VERY CONSTRUCTIVE comments! :D:D
Hmm. As many things are not fixed yet, be prepared for changes. Yeah. (: Be EXCITED for CAS camp! as you are for YL NIGHT! atlantis anddd... bike hike. :D
Eileen




