Friday, June 1, 2007
Ahh!
Heyhey! Your beloved adventure chief is back in Singapore and back in action!
Hmm. I suppose everyone is not going for the NTU Seasports Camp? It's really a waste. ): But blame it on the Blocks right after the camp. Ah. Just a bit more advertising. The Wakeboarding and Jetskiing are courses for beginners, so you will really be well taken care of. If you're interested and have decided to sign up, that is. When you register, please register online, that is, to send your registration form to their event email account. I think blogging here is reaching out to very little people. Hence I sincerely apologise to all that doesn't come online that often.
How about the Adventure Trail!? Still no one's interested. Very sadly, all the NTU events are all quite interesting and exciting. The events we have afterwards may not be so varied anymore! I strongly urge all of you to reconsider. Those who are interested can just tag, and influence the rest to go.Okay, I admit, even Eileen is seeing who's going before deciding. Ah. Don't force yourself on it, go if you really want to. =)
Hmm. The bike hike is in 2 days time! Isn't that exciting? I can't believe it's Friday already. How time flies. ((:
Why wasn't there any OAC stuff this week? I'm glad I didn't miss out on anything but this is unacceptable! We're supposed to be a rahRehrah group of enthusiastic freaks. How can there be nothing for an entire week!? Okay. Hmm. Holidays are here! Even so, I think we ought to go back to school to have PT. Then we can also discuss about the upcoming activities such as the Investiture. - which I presume we won't have time to discuss during our pre-Blocks and Blocks period? We can go to the gym this time. =))
Eileen
Hmm. I suppose everyone is not going for the NTU Seasports Camp? It's really a waste. ): But blame it on the Blocks right after the camp. Ah. Just a bit more advertising. The Wakeboarding and Jetskiing are courses for beginners, so you will really be well taken care of. If you're interested and have decided to sign up, that is. When you register, please register online, that is, to send your registration form to their event email account. I think blogging here is reaching out to very little people. Hence I sincerely apologise to all that doesn't come online that often.
How about the Adventure Trail!? Still no one's interested. Very sadly, all the NTU events are all quite interesting and exciting. The events we have afterwards may not be so varied anymore! I strongly urge all of you to reconsider. Those who are interested can just tag, and influence the rest to go.Okay, I admit, even Eileen is seeing who's going before deciding. Ah. Don't force yourself on it, go if you really want to. =)
Hmm. The bike hike is in 2 days time! Isn't that exciting? I can't believe it's Friday already. How time flies. ((:
Why wasn't there any OAC stuff this week? I'm glad I didn't miss out on anything but this is unacceptable! We're supposed to be a rahRehrah group of enthusiastic freaks. How can there be nothing for an entire week!? Okay. Hmm. Holidays are here! Even so, I think we ought to go back to school to have PT. Then we can also discuss about the upcoming activities such as the Investiture. - which I presume we won't have time to discuss during our pre-Blocks and Blocks period? We can go to the gym this time. =))
Eileen




