Friday, May 25, 2007
NOTICE:
On behalf of the Adventure Chiefs,
1. NTU sea sports (registration is by 1st June) - $90 /pax
2. NTU adventure trail (registration by 3rd june) 10th june - $30/pax
3. OSIM triathlon (15may to 12 june for normal registration period)
4. JOB! 3D2n camp requiring instructors, pays $160. Who's interested?
---
Apparently, everyone's just interested in the job. -.-"
But it's a nice JOB, ain't it? Sad to say, there's currently no details about it. It's just my SL mentor asking me if I'm interested in this camp job thingy. It's actually a company recruiting student instructors and usually they recruit schools by schools. Usually, they'd want to assign an instructor to like 3 kids. Yea. So, he told me he'd update me if there's anymore news on it. It's really tentative, and I just learnt of it last night.
Urm, there's other stuff that I want to remind you all about.
I'd be in Batam, so if there's an queries please look for Sherene or Rachel. Rachel doesn't have the proposal, ah, so look for Sher. ((: It's about the upcoming activites that Yuhui has posted ^^ up there. There's still many more activities but the registration deadlines for those ^^ up there are nearing! I have the application forms with me, but I don't think I will be able to give it out. So, just google for the website and print it on your own if you're interested okay?
The OSIM Triathlon is really quite cool. The mini one costs $51 if you register during the 'Normal Period' (15 May to 12 June) Link: http://www.triathlon.sg/index.html
And for the NTU SeaSports Camp. I just contacted the person. Jet Skiing, Wakeboarding, Dragon Boating, Banana Boat, Yatching are all REAL! Isn't it like a dream come true!? It's a 3D2N camp from 20th June to 22nd June. Ah. Study for your Blocks early and go for it! Don't miss out on such a wonderful opportunity! No prerequisite are required! (: It's only for $90 per person. Sign up by 1st June!
Okay. My last advertisement is for the NTU Adventure Trail. There will be Running, Trail biking, Tunneling, Kayaking and River crossing and it'd be on 10th June! Register by 3rd June though. It'd be $30 per person and we have to form teams! Each team require a member of the opposite sex. Must have basic levels of swimming and cycling. There will be no additional charge for bike rental.
I'm sorry for the late notice. But please spread the word. You may not want it, but you never know if someone who overlooked this post wants it badly! Yupp. Your beloved 1/3 of ACs, your truly, will not be here. So pass it to the other 2/3. ((:
((:
Eileen




